If you would like to post a job, send the job description and information to email@example.com.
Meramec Ambulance District
Meramec Ambulance District is seeking qualified applicants for the position of EMS Chief.
Please use the link below to see additional information and to apply!
Position Available- Ambulance Administrator, Mexico Missouri.
*Enjoy a small friendly hometown atmosphere.
*Work with an experienced team of EMS professionals.
*Enjoy a Benefit Package that includes paid health, vision, dental, and Lagers retirement.
*Salary based on qualifications and experience.
The Administrator plans, administers and directs the Audrain Ambulance District Emergency Medical Services. The Administrator and Medical Director develop and ensure compliance with established protocols. Other duties include patient care in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Missouri Bureau of EMS, oversight and a working knowledge of all billing rules and regulations according to Medicare standards, as well as all aspects of HR. Must be willing to live within the District Boundaries.
Job specifications: (Not limited to the specifications below)
1. High School graduate or equivalent.
2. Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
3. Current Missouri EMT-P license (required).
4. Two years’ experience as a field Medic (preferred).
5. Current Missouri Class F drivers license with a safe driving record.
6. Maintain Job Specifications as outlined in the EMT-P job description.
7. Knowledge of accounting, medical billing, and computer skills.
8. Communication skills including ability to read and write English fluently, adequately and distinctly expressing oneself to the patient, district staff and Board Members.
9. Ability to maintain radio etiquette.
10. Exhibit leadership Qualities and lead the District staff and make plans and decisions for an efficient operation.
11. Experience as an Administrator/Manager (preferred).
12. Must live within the District Boundaries.
13. Pass a thorough background check along with a physical and drug screen prior to employment. Random Drug screens will be performed at the request of the Board (all at the District’s expense).14. Other duties as needed or requested.
To apply please send an application (www.audrainambulance.com) and your resume to:
Audrain Ambulance District
440 Kelley Parkway
Mexico, MO. 65265
*****No phone calls please*****
The Johnson County Ambulance District (JCAD) is seeking a Program Director for our EMS Training and Education Center. The Program Director work under the EMS Chief and in cooperation with the Medical Director.
The Program Director is responsible for the management and coordination of all aspects of the EMS training center and education programs for JCAD. The Program Director is responsible for the planning, administration, supervision, and evaluation of all training and education courses and programs to include continuing education programs, certification programs, and accreditation functions of the Training Center. The Program Director performs complex management and supervisory work at a senior level with responsibility for a broad range of administrative and technical activities and related work.
JCAD’s Training & Education provides the following courses:
· Have education, training and experience as a Paramedic, Registered Nurse (RN), or other advanced medical care provider.
· Have field experience in the delivery of out-of-hospital emergency care. A minimum of three years of job experience required.
· Meet and maintain the qualifications of an EMS Instructor (or Fire Instructor I & II).
· A bachelor’s degree or higher academic degree from an institution of higher education accredited by an institutional accrediting agency that is recognized by the US Department of Education.
Job Type: Full-time - exempt
Salary Range:$50,000 to $85,000 (based on qualifications & experience)
Competitive Benefits Package
Submit a resume to the Administrative Chief’s office PO Box 48, Warrensburg, MO 64093 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Open until filled.