Upcoming Events 2019
January 30-31- Reimbursement
- January 30-GEMT (half day)
- January 31-Cost reporting with AAA for the full day.
March 20-21 - Instructor Education
- March 20-Public Education ideas and Public relations (half Day)
- March 21-Mental health 1st aid for the health care provider, train the trainer for the full day.
June 11-12 - Board Member Training & Executive Leadership
- June 11-NIMS/MCI training, to include structure and resources in Missouri
- June 12-Board Member Training & Just Culture
July 30-August 2 - Missouri EMS Conference & Expo
- New location: Tan-Tar-A's Margaritaville Resort, Osage Beach, MO
- July 30-31st Pre-Conference Instructor Workshops
(Earn 15 instructor hours in 2 days)
- Earn as many as 33 CE hours over 4 days
September 18-19 - Supervisor Training
- September 18-CIT training as it relates to EMS legislation (half Day)
- September 19-Legal pit falls, and safe haven laws in Missouri with Dan Leslie.